The children we work with
We work with vulnerable children like:
ChildHope work with extremely vulnerable children
ChildHope work with children who are in some of the most difficult and dangerous circumstances. Through our projects we are:
- Supporting street children in India, Bangladesh, Kenya and Tanzania
- Reducing hazardous child labour and improving access to education in Peru and India
- Stopping the exploitation of girls in Ethiopia, Bangladesh and Peru
- Improving juvenile justice in Brazil and Bangladesh
- Reconciling children with their families in Sierra Leone
- Assisting children including orphans affected by HIV and AIDS in Ethiopia and Uganda
- Reducing abuse in schools in Uganda
Despite the unimaginable suffering and hardship many children face, with the right support children can get out of abusive situations and make lasting and positive changes to their lives. In 2010, thanks to our supporters, ChildHope transformed the lives of over 54,000 girls and boys around the world.
What can you do to help?
Donating to support ChildHope means you are helping to transform the lives of vulnerable children as well as strenghtening local communities in Asia, Africa and South America. > Donate Now