Thank you to everyone who supported ChildHope in 2012!In 2013, we ask that you continue to support our work in any way you can. We will support you every step of the way to make your fundraising a real success. We take a responsibility to ensure all donations make a significant and lasting impact in the lives of the children we support. Ensuring your fundraising will help more children like Juma build a brighter future.
5 ways to get involved with ChildHope in 2013!
- If you've set yourself a New Year, Healthy You target, you can take on a challenge for ChildHope. This could be anything from a 10km run, a weight loss target, to a marathon. Set up a justgiving page and get sponsored to do it! This just might be the extra motivation you need to achieve your challenge.
- Having a New Year clearout? Sell your goods on eBay and give a percentage to ChildHope.
- Donate in celebration - getting married this year, why not have an alternative wedding gift list?
- Speak to your employers about donating regularly through your payroll.
- Have fun with friends, organise your own 'come dine with me' event.
Our size and efficiency ensures we keep our costs exceptionally low. We are proud to say that in 2012 our income was £1,877,344 and we spent 90% of our expenditure directly on our programmes that enable vulnerable children to enjoy a future free from abuse and injustice.