Default contrast
Black and white contrast
Default text
Larger text
Largest text

How do we spend our money?

In 2014, 10% of our income went towards essential governance and fundraising costs. The other 90% funded our programmes work, enabling our partners to reach vulnerable children in the most effective and efficient way. In 2014 we reached 132,871 children, enabling them to access the safe, secure childhood they deserve.

2016 Expenditure

Download our latest annual reports to see our detailed financial information:

Where do we get our income from?

Most of our income comes from institutional donors including Comic Relief, DFID/UKAID, Big Lottery Fund and the Jersey Overseas Aid Commission (JOAC). The rest of our income comes from individual givers, corporates and trusts and foundations. To find out more please look through the annual report available to download above.

If you have any questions, or would like any further information, please contact us.

Sign up to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter. Don't miss a thing, show your support and follow us...