Default contrast
Black and white contrast
Default text
Larger text
Largest text

Every child has the right to a safe and secure childhood 

Want to help make a difference to children we support? Our amazing fundraisers make our work possible. Whether you're running your first marathon or want to give some money each month from your payslip, there are lots of ways to get involved.

Find ideas, inspiration and resources right here or contact our friendly team to ask a question, request a fundraising pack.

Corporate support

At ChildHope, we have a proven track record of successfully supporting children to get away from a life on the streets and into quality education and safe communities. As a small charity, the support from your company will have a real and lasting impact on the lives of the children we work with.



Work place giving

Payroll Giving (also known as Give as You Earn) allows you to give a regular gift directly from your pay before tax is deducted. This means your donation goes even further, at no extra cost to you.



Community fundraising

Fundraising can be as big or small as you want it to be, and it can be anything you want it to be! Start a book club, train for a marathon or organise a charity gig night. Fundraising in the community can help people to come together to have some fun, and whilst you do that, you can raise vital funds to help improve the quality of life for children living and working on the streets.

Our Supporters

EMG Initiative.jpeg
Traid.jpg
comic_relief_logo.jpg
Rainbow Collective.jpg
Giving Tuesday.png

How we spend your money 

In 2015, 6% of our income went towards essential fundraising costs. The other 94% funded our programmes work, enabling our partners to reach vulnerable children in the most effective and efficient way. In 2015 we reached 72,121 children, enabling them to access the safe, secure childhood they deserve.


Sign up to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter. Don't miss a thing, show your support and follow us...

Connect